What is the Early Intervention Program?
- Designed for children from 0-6 years old
- 4.5 hours/week of in person service
- Individualized programming to meet each child's specific needs
- Highly trained therapists and interventionists
- Play-based and uses reinforcement based strategies to improve behaviour
- Involves data collection to track progress
- Designed to make learning fun!
What should I expect from the program?
The 12 week intensive program will provide your child with the opportunity to grow in both an individual and group setting. Therapy is provided x3/week in a small cohort of 2-3 students.
Areas of focus include: play skills, communication, self-regulation, social skills, independence, sensory processing, academics, cognition, fine and gross motor skills.
- 3x/week 1.5hr sessions of direct service delivery with a Registered Behaviour Technician
- 4 hours monthly working directly with a Registered Occupational Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) and Behaviour Consultant
- Quarterly Progress Reports
- Individualized programming based on family-centred goals
- Personalized Behaviour Support Plan