Feeding issues are common in children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
Feeding can be very stressful for the child and for the family. By using this evidence based strategy to overcome picky eating your child will eat up to 20 new foods in 12 weeks.
What can parents expect?
- An individualized plan which will set your child up to independence when eating a variety of foods.
- A family-centred approach which will put the wants and needs of your family at the forefront. Consultation with a practitioner who holds a Masters Degree in Applied Behaviour Analysis with proven success in the field of feeding
- Social and health benefits for your child and your family
- Overall improvement in the quality of life for your child and your family.
1) DIY Package
- Initial consultation
- Food desensitization plan and all
- Rehearsal of your plan before you
- 2 x 30 min phone call once per
2) Do It Together
Includes everything in the DIY
- Unlimited phone and email support
until toilet training is complete
- 1 hour in home support per week
3) Do It For Me
Includes everything in the Do It
Together package plus:
- 5 hour in home support per week