What is rapid toilet training?
Rapid toilet training is an evidence–based intervention which focuses on positive reinforcement to teach the child to eliminate and successfully initiate in the toilet.
This procedure has proven to be effective with people with many disabilities and of many ages, including young - typically developing children.
What parents can expect:
- An individualised plan which will set your child up to independence when using the toilet in as little as one day.
- A family–centred approach which will put the wants and needs of your family at the forefront. Consultation with a practitioner who holds a Masters Degree in Applied Behaviour Analysis with proven success in the field of toilet training
- Social and financial benefits for your child and your family
- Overall improvement in the quality of life for your child and your family.
1) DIY Package:
- Initial consultation
- Toilet training plan and all supporting documents
- Rehearsal of your plan before you get started
- 2 x 30 min phone calls prior to the delivery of your plan.
2) Do It Together
Includes everything in the DIY package plus:
- Unlimited phone and email support until toilet training is complete
3) Do It For Me
Includes everything in the Do It Together package plus:
- 10-12 hour in home support